martes, 28 de junio de 2011

conversation


CONVERSATION.!!!
*Mayerlin:Hi Yesuana how are you?
*Yesuana: Hi Angely good and you?
*Mayerlin: Well thank god! I can make you a question?
*Yesuana: Yeah right tell me wath happened?
*Mayerlin: Yesuana what time you usually get up?
*Yesuana: I get up around at 10 oclock am
*Mayerlin: That's ok and generally what is your routine after you wake?
*Yesuana: Good friend after I get up I go to the beathrooom,
  Breakfast, get dressed and then I check my schudele of
  Matters before I left for university class
*Mayerlin: And when it arrives at your house after you leave class?
*Yesuana: Arribed around at 6:00pm oclock I bath, and then I get
  To review the materials the next day before going to sleep!
*Mayerlin: Ok thanks for the information rita you are well.!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario